Public Liability Insurance
Certificate of Cover
A Certificate of Currency is a legal document that demonstrates you have current Public Liability Insurance.
This document is sometimes required by Council and/or Facility Management.
Enter your club or association details

If you are unable to find your club/association, please contact Honan for assistance.

Phone: +61 03 9947 4366